In my crazy arse fantasy world where I have loads of money I have been planning a healthy blogging conference in 2010. The more I think about it, the more I want to do it for real.
Interest and Ideas
My question is … how could I make it spectacular, affordable and interesting so that people come?
So I need your help. Please leave me your ideas in the comments.
- Location – what city (I can get a good deal on a particular venue I work at in Sydney)
- Duration – one day, two days
- Topics – nutrition, training, self esteem, motivation, spirituality
- Speakers – do you have a topic that you would like to speak on
- Format – talks, workshops, Q&As
- Cost – what is a reasonable price
- Social – cocktails, dinners, picnic, harbour cruise
- Sponsors – does anyone work for a company that could be a potential sponsor
- Date – any month better than others
- Outcome – what would you like to get out of the day/weekend
- Scale – should we start small – just a meet up before growing into a full scale conference
- Would you contribute – design the logo, highlight it on your blog, put a poster up at the gym
- Should it be women/bloggers only or open to the general public
- Other events – is there another event we could piggyback off – Health and Fitness expo
- Sanity – am I just nuts
If I don’t get any comments because everyone has gone to stake out their territory for the NYE fireworks, I’ll just go and shoot myself 🙂
Have a great night and see you next year ♥
→ photo : Nadya Peek