Have you ever stopped to consider how awesome today is?
Take a piece of paper and write the word “TODAY” at the top and then ask yourself the following questions.
What Do I Like About Today?
- I went for a walk this morning even though it was raining
- I listened to an inspiring audio book on my walk and on the way to work
- I had a couple of wonderful email exchanges with my friends
- I had lovely conversation with my husband
- I used the skinnier notch in my belt
- I felt the power of group intention
- I appreciated the beauty of nature
- I loved my breakfast (almond and honey bran flakes with milk and brown sugar)
- I have a wonderful job to go to
- I have a view of the harbour from my desk
Why Do I Love Today So Much?
- It’s Friday and tomorrow is the weekend
- It is summer and even though it’s raining it’s warm
- I have a wonderful husband who loves me
- My fingernails look amazing
- I did an excellent poo
- I saw the sun rise
- I experienced unconditional love from Izzy (kitty)
- I only have one meeting today
- I can blog at work and no-one knows
What is Awesome About Today?
- I am alive and full of joy
- I had a good night sleep
- I feel pretty in my outfit
- Free yoga class at lunchtime
- It is better than yesterday but not quite as good as tomorrow will be
- I feel GOOD
- I am blessed beyond measure
- Hot chocolate
- I can write whatever I want because we have freedom of speech
- I know how to read and write because I was blessed to go to school
- I have ears, eyes, nose, mouth, legs, arms, and organs that are fully functioning and healthy
- I am learning new things every day
- I am excited!
What is AWESOME about your day?
→ photo: moonlightbulb