Sometimes I get to the point where I feel as though I’ve run out of things to say. That’s not entirely true. A more accurate statement would be that I have so many things to say that I can’t work out where to start.
So I ask myself, what is my niche? And I don’t know the answer.
A better question is: what have I learned that I want to share with you?
The answers are many ~
- surviving suicide
- leaving a bad marriage
- the devastating and utterly liberating effects of a mid-life crisis
- reaching my sexual peak in my forties
- falling and staying in hot, sexy, passionate lust/love
- photography and web design
- writing and self-publishing
- eating disorder recovery
- spiritual enlightenment
- the alchemy of the theatre
I can’t decide which one to focus on, so I need your help.
What is the most important/interesting/weird thing in your life you know I would totally understand and might be able to help you with?
Or: What is the one blog or website you read religiously because it makes a difference to your day?
Please let me know in the comments and help me stop flailing around in the dark.
→ photo: By Carli Jean Miller