I get emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on head ♥ heart ♥ health and the answer to that questions is yes please.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that reveals your personal experience in a raw and intimate way is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to self-love, mind-body-spirit connection, positive aging, or relationships from your own personal point of view. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually guest posts have over 500 words.
For an example of the types of posts I publish, please see the following :
- Your post must be original or only published on your personal website.
- You can include up to two non-commercial links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- You are welcome to write anonymously if you wish.
- You should include your entire post in your email (preferably in the body of the email rather than an attachment) and not just the title or an idea.
- Please don’t ask me to suggest a topic for you.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me by email firstname.lastname@example.org.