I get emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on head ♥ heart ♥ health and the answer to that questions is yes please.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that reveals your personal experience in a raw and intimate way is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to self-love, mind-body-spirit connection, or relationships from your own personal point of view. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually guest posts have over 500 words.
For an example of the types of posts I publish, please see the following :
I stand for unconditional self-love and I will NOT host posts that reference diet or exercise strategies. Commercial companies promoting “quick fix” weight loss solutions or off-topic subjects will be rejected.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the entire post anywhere else (i.e. on your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs). However, extracts and links back to your guest post from your blog are encouraged.
- You can include up to two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- You are welcome to write anonymously if you wish.
- You should include your entire post in your email (preferably in the body of the email rather than an attachment) and not just the title or an idea.
- Please don’t ask me to suggest a topic for you.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me by email email@example.com.