The beautiful Halley over at Life of Something New has awarded me a blogging award. Apparently I’m a Versatile Blogger.
But being the recipient of an award doesn’t come without awarderly duties. I have to follow the rules in order to be eligible for my tiara.
Here are the said rules :
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. Hello — fif-fucking-teen fellow bloggers … not going to happen!
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award. Check.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. Check.
4. In the same post, share seven completely random pieces of information about yourself. If I must (see below).
5. In the same post, include this set of rules. Is this like circular logic – the rule is to include the rule to include the rule … aah my brain just exploded!
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t …
So if I don’t follow the rules do I disqualify myself?
Who cares — I’m a rebel and a rule breaker — send the bloggy award police to get me — I’m ready for you.
Seven random things about me
1. I sleep on the left side of the bed
2. I’ve been fired only once in my lifetime not because I didn’t do my job but because I was having pre-marital sex
3. I speed read
4. Learning how to touch type at Catholic Ladies College was one of the best things I ever learnt
5. I never want to die
6. I have my belly buttoned pierced and my ears pierced twice
7. My orgasms come in three different varieties
And the award goes to …
Some of the 42 zillion bloggers that I read and adore are in my Blogroll. I award all of them this honour. Knock yourselves out!
→ Now it’s your turn — tell me one random thing about you.